Contract 38+ hours per week
Office / Remote
Our client is seeking a Marketing Consultant that will focus primarily on developing and executing acquisition and inbound lead generation initiatives to acquire new Small & Medium Sized Business customers.
This position could lead to full time employment with the company. This role has a wide scope of responsibility that includes coordinating the processing of inbound orders through the order desk and managing the processing of orders online.
The POSITION and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Focus on activity to drive inbound demand generation and new acquisitions to achieve business objectives
- Ongoing management, optimization and reporting of digital programs, including paid search, display, mobile, landing pages etc.. and managing vendor relationships
- Manage Telesales prospect & lead generation campaigns and vendor, including scripts, lists, performance management and reporting
- Assist in the development and execution of lead nurture/ scoring programs, executing initiatives to generate online leads to build prospect database
- Effectively manage and report on the lead/sales funnel performance to optimize campaigns and investment; working closely with Inside Sales Team on SLA’s and achievement of sales targets.
- Monthly performance reporting vs. plan & campaign targets, including end-to-end lead funnel conversion to inform recommendations
- Responsible for the ongoing management and optimization of the small business website, navigation, experience and content for the purposes of attracting and converting inbound leads / new account
- Create online content / campaigns for the purpose of attracting new business leads, that can be used across website, search engines and social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter LinkedIn and Google+
- Development and execute integrated digital marketing campaigns, including development of agency briefs, creative development, data & technical requirements, execution, tracking & measurement of results, timelines and budget
- Coordinate campaigns with cross-functional departments including Inside Sales, Marketing Operations & Analytics, Brand, E-Biz, Corp Communications, Finance and Legal to ensure effective program execution
- Invoice processing and budget maintenance for online demand generation programs
- Ad hoc initiatives or projects as required.
The INDIVIDUAL and QUALIFICATIONS:
- Exemplifies and consistently demonstrates core competencies of communication, innovation, change management, relationship building and leadership
- University degree in Business, Marketing, online & digital marketing
- Minimum 5 years’ dedicated experience in digital/online marketing
- Extensive experience in SEO/SEM, websites/mobile,
- Excellent project management and communication skills.
- Experience managing projects cross-functionally with internal and external resources
- Proven ability to increase online traffic through digital, website, SEO/SEM and social media campaigns
- Technical knowledge of SEO/SEM, website CMS/development to facilitate the management of projects with partners
- Working experience using website Content Management Systems and setting up website/digital campaign tracking
- Experience setting up Google analytics reports, search/website tracking & reporting
- Experience briefing and managing external vendors
- Detail oriented, possessing strong analytical skills and the ability to work independently or collaboratively as part of a team
- Strong computer skills including programming, CMS systems, Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to excel in a rapidly changing environment, lead and manage several projects simultaneously with strong time management and prioritization skills Excellent communication and presentation skills
Special SKILLS (Move you to the front of the line)
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Team player
- Problem solving
- Small Business and/or B2B marketing experience an asset
- Agency experience an asset
COMPENSATION & Benefits
- Competitive hourly rates, and salaries
- Shift premiums, and bonuses were applicable
- Flexible work arrangements
- Referral program available for every successful hire (certain conditions do apply)
- Amazing corporate culture and a family like atmosphere
- Company paid health and dental benefits and safety boot allowance
- Employee retirement programs and incentives including a RRSP/DPSP program, scholarships, and other opportunities for your children
- We value your ideas and feedback and give you every possible opportunity affect positive change
- We have an uncompromising commitment to safety, quality, and lead by example
This position will be posted until such time that a suitable candidate is hired.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity in the workplace and equivalently considers applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. We welcome applications from all interested individuals; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
External applicants that are being considered for this position may be required to submit to a pre-access medical, drug screen and criminal record search.