Employee / Contract
Our client is seeking an experienced and safety conscious Labourer to join our team immediately on a seasonal basis through the winter months (there may be an opportunity for future employment thereafter).
Our client offers a safe work environment, competitive wages, and well-maintained equipment. Manual labour position includes tasks such as snow removal, general maintenance, warehouse work, and pre-cast concrete work as required.
The POSITION and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- As required.
The INDIVIDUAL and QUALIFICATIONS:
- Safety conscious approach to all job duties
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license is required
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including early mornings and weekends
- Required to have transportation to and from work
- Previous experience working in a laborer capacity is an asset
Special SKILLS (Move you to the front of the line)
- Team player
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent work ethic and a good communicator.
COMPENSATION & Benefits
- Competitive hourly rates, and salaries
- Shift premiums and bonuses were applicable
- Flexible work arrangements
- Referral program available for every successful hire (certain conditions do apply)
- Amazing corporate culture and a family like atmosphere
- Company paid health and dental benefits and safety boot allowance
- Employee retirement programs and incentives including an RRSP/DPSP program, scholarships, and other opportunities for your children
- We value your ideas and feedback and give you every possible opportunity to affect positive change
- We have an uncompromising commitment to safety, quality, and lead by example
This position will be posted until such time that a suitable candidate is hired.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity in the workplace and equivalently considers applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. We welcome applications from all interested individuals; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
External applicants that are being considered for this position may be required to submit to a pre-access medical, drug screen and criminal record search.