Full-time / Part Time / Contract
Our clients are looking for ambitious Forklift operators to join their growing teams. This is an opportunity for you to use your Raymond Reach Forklift or Counterbalance Forklift license and to be considered for a permanent position. These positions are located across Ontario. This role will consist of Forklift operation, picking, packing and Order picking in a shipping & receiving warehouse. These roles are with large, growing companies primarily located in the GTA area. You will be working in the shipping and receiving end and will be responsible for unloading and loading trucks.
The POSITION and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operating a counterbalance forklift, Raymond reach forklift and lift truck
- Must be computer proficient as you will be required to operate an RF Scanner and related computer software
- Comfortable with order picking and working in different environments (Warehouse, cold storage, etc.)
- Ability to lift upward of 30-75 lbs
- Maintain punctual attendance
- Other Duties as assigned
The INDIVIDUAL and QUALIFICATIONS:
- Valid Forklift Certifications
- Proper scan and load techniques
- Ability to lift and/or carry up to 70 lbs.
Special SKILLS (Move you to the front of the line)
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Team player
- A good communicator and a helpful nature
COMPENSATION & Benefits
- Competitive hourly rates, and salaries
- Shift premiums and bonuses were applicable
- Flexible work arrangements
- Referral program available for every successful hire (certain conditions do apply)
- Amazing corporate culture and a family like atmosphere
- Company paid health and dental benefits and safety boot allowance
- Employee retirement programs and incentives including an RRSP/DPSP program, scholarships, and other opportunities for your children
- We value your ideas and feedback and give you every possible opportunity to affect positive change
- We have an uncompromising commitment to safety, quality, and lead by example
This position will be posted until such time that a suitable candidate is hired.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity in the workplace and equivalently considers applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. We welcome applications from all interested individuals; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
External applicants that are being considered for this position may be required to submit to a pre-access medical, drug screen and criminal record search.